BBQ workout fundraiser event
Time & Location
About the Event
Charity begins at home, or more accurately, charity begins at The Raw Gym whlile constantly keeping the gym lights on for 24 hours..
Yup, this is the BBQ and workout fundraiser event of the year, actually it litterally is the only fund raiser this year.
A jolly exciting time is to be had, a lovely sociable and fun activity for all the family, you dont have to stay all day (honestly, you dont) but do pop over, sweat, eat and be merry, knowing that your workout has just helped a new social enterprise to get started in helping young people in Ballymena.
24 hour workout in The Raw Gym
- This is all training together for a cause
- 3 workout zones available
- keep it brief, then enjoy some food
24 hour BBQ with all the usual stuff
- hmm.. bbq stuff... have a guess
- Drinks hmmm.... spiced?
- Vegan option? hmmm... there's the weeds in the garden i suppose. Maybe some cous couse.
- Steaks and burgers in the daytime
- Bacon and sausage saarnies in the morning + rum
What can you do to help?
You can help to fundraise by sharing this event and aiding in selling tickets.
You pay a small entry fee, regardless of membership status etc.
You fee is your donation.
All profit goes to the cause, i will not be charging for time or facilities.
(only costs are deducted, i.e., food, gin and Paypal / stripe takes about 2.7%,)
A full account of financial will be made public
Funds are transfered to the cause.
The cause is TBC
- BBQ workout entry£10£100£0